(JUPITER, Florida) – H4Distribution (www.h4distribution.com), the exclusive U.S. distributor for a number of high-quality golf products, is seeking additional account managers to oversee sales initiatives for its lines.
A growing company, H4Distribution currently distributes the following brands to retail outlets, golf clubs and academies coast to coast:
• Argolf – a line of precision-designed custom putters made in France
• Easy Glove – high-quality custom leather golf gloves
• GOLFSmart – a scientifically-based all-natural dietary supplement expressly for golf
• Golf In Sync – a highly effective training aid mostly for honing the short game
• LugLoc – the first-ever luggage-locator app
• SKIMP – a lifestyle collection of fashionable, colorful accessories made in France
• Well Putt – a collection of original, innovative training aids for golfers of all skill levels
The variety of H4Distriubtion offerings appeals to a wide spectrum of players, from beginners to the most discerning.
H4Distribution account managers at present include Mike Biviano, Dave Gast, Matt Guyton, Steve Jacobson and Doug Mauch.
Those interested in finding out more about this opportunity should contact Brian Foy, PGA, vice president of H4Distribution, at firstname.lastname@example.org.