www.golfkitchen.com. The official launch of GOLF KITCHEN will occur on November 10 at a Friends of James Beard Foundation Dinner featuring chefs from participating global Golf Kitchen venues at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, New York.
Each of 18 chapters will feature the history, executive and chef interviews, and numerous recipes from the superb kitchens of these famous venues:
- Winged Foot Golf Club - New York, USA
- The K Club - Ireland
- Golf du Palais Royal/Golf de l'Ocean - Morocco
- Cassique Course @ Kiawah Island Club – South Carolina, USA
- Old Waverly Golf Club - Mississippi, USA
- Valderamma – Spain
- Kingston Heath Golf Club – Australia
- Sebonack Golf Club – New York, USA
- Laguna Lang Co / Banyan Tree Lang Co – Vietnam
- Dorado Beach, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve - Dorado, Puerto Rico
- The Royal Adelaide Golf Club – Australia
- Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge – Florida, USA
- Tradition Golf Club – California, USA
- Emirates Golf Club – Dubai
- Casa de Campo Resort – Dominican Republic
- Golf de Morfontaine - Morfontaine, France
- The Greenbrier – West Virginia, USA
- Domaine de Murtoli - Corsica
Founded in 2014 by CEO Diana DeLucia, an internationally recognized culinary writer/photographer, Golf Kitchen is a unique portfolio of recipes, photos, and interviews from the kitchens and fairways of 18 well-known golf destinations. Diana initially introduced the concept in 2013 through her top selling book Golf Club World, Behind the Gates.
She will introduce the high class 500+ page "coffee table" book and collectible - Golf Kitchen – on November 10 at a Friends of James Beard Foundation Dinner featuring chefs from participating global Golf Kitchen teams at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, New York. This illustrious event will launch the world of food (chefs, recipes, kitchens, etc.) coming together with the history, photographs, and stories of 18 high end golf clubs and destinations around the world and other unique destinations.
Portions of the proceeds from book sales will benefit World Central Kitchen which finds smart solutions to hunger and poverty around the world.