Classic Full-Grain Leather Spikeless Golf Shoe
(Boston, Mass.) - For fall 2015, New Balance Golf will add a new style to the popular 574 collection. The classic 574LX will debut in October at golf shops around the country.. Built on the same New Balance last used in the popular 574 lifestyle and golf shoes, the 574LX is designed for golfers looking for a classic yet contemporary full-grain leather style with a spikeless outsole.
"The 574 golf shoe has been one of our top selling shoes," said Bruce Schilling, General Manager of Golf and Tennis, New Balance. "The style has tremendous appeal to the younger golfer who already wears our popular classic suede 574, and as we continue to add new styles like the 574B and now the 574LX, we are providing additional options to appeal to even more players."
- Men's Styles: Brown
- Sizes: 8-12, 13, 14, 15
- Widths: D, 4E
- Shoe Last: New Balance 574
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
- Available: October 15, 2015
- Suggested Retail: $189.95
In Shoe Technology
* Upper: Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper
* Outsole: NDurance is a rubber compound that is used for maximum durability in high wear areas.
* Midsole: REVlite is an innovative foam compound providing the same responsiveness and durability of New Balance foams. REVlite offers a lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability.
The NBG574LX is part of the golf footwear collection designed and manufactured by New Balance licensee Klonelab and available in golf shops, golf specialty stores and online at www.newbalance.com.