"Imperial's new knit program is a perfect way for our customers to get into great customized product with very little risk," said David Shaffer, director of marketing at Imperial Headwear. "At two dozen minimums, you can't afford not to try this program."
The program features (6) new cold weather hat styles with customized club name knit into the hat design (up to 16 letters). Each style is offered with or without pom-pom, and there are over 70+ color options from which to choose.
Imperial's specialty headwear collection to fight the elements has been brought under the umbrella of a WeatherSTRONG Collection. This collection includes:
- Coolcore: To fight the heat and stay cool.
- Sun Protection: To protect from harmful UV rays.
- Waterproof: To keep you dry in wet weather.
- Ultimate Stormchasers: Waterproof and wind resistant fleece-lined caps to stay warm and dry.
- Keep Warm Knits: To keep you warm in the cold weather.
For further information, visit imperialsports.com or call (800) 950-1916.