Thursday, September 24, 2015
Early Voting in for FedEx Cup Champion
The question was: Who's taking home the $10 million FedEx Cup check this weekend?
Jason Day - 65%
Jordan Spieth - 19%
Rickie Fowler - 9%
Henrik Stenson - 2%
Someone Else - 5%
Of the "Someone Else," we know one person is pulling for Justin Rose. According to the PGA TOUR, for that to happen:
Rose must win the TOUR Championship, AND
• No. 1 must finish in a 3-way tie for 6th or worse
• No. 2 must finish T4 or worse
• No. 3 must finish T3 or worse
• No. 4 must finish in a 3-way tie for second or worse
• No. 5 must finish T2 or worse
Check out all these scenarios HERE. Very cool!
That same website gives these scenarios for Day taking home the top prize:
• If he wins the TOUR Championship, he wins the FedExCup
• Has a reasonable chance of winning with a top-five finish
• Can finish as low as 29th and still have a mathematical chance of winning
That's not a bad bet!