Ultra-luxe, all-inclusive program features unlimited golf at spectacular new Jack Nicklaus-designed course at Land’s End
(Los Cabos, Mexico) - To celebrate the Oct. 1 debut of Quivira Golf Club, the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course that is poised to redefine the Cabo golf experience, Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas has unveiled the ‘Ultimate Golf Package’ for travelers who demand the best … and only the best!
As part of the all-inclusive package, guests can enjoy food and beverage service and complimentary shuttle service at any of Pueblo Bonito’s three resorts in Cabo, including LaFrida at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, the AAA Four Diamond dining establishment dedicated to famed Mexican artist Frida Kahlo.
The cornerstone of the program is unlimited play at Quivira Golf Club, a dazzling $40-million creation that begins at sea level, scales sheer granite cliffs high above the thundering Pacific, rambles through desert foothills, and returns players to the beachfront at the finish. With a view of the sea from every hole, Quivira has more oceanfront exposure than any other course in Los Cabos.
Other components included in the ‘Ultimate Golf Package’ are:
* Golfer’s Massage (1 per stay per person, two total)
* Private transportation to and from the airport
* Use of private beach bed for one day
* Unlimited calls to USA and Canada
* Private romantic dinner on the beach
* Tasting dinner with wine pairing at La Frida
* Personal Grilling Chef (one night at Villa)
* Tequila “tasting hour” hosted by a personal “Tequilatender” with custom-curated tequilas and tapas
* Exclusive selection of Cuban cigars with cordials at Sunset Beach (one night)
* Private tune-up session with a staff golf professional (1 per stay, 2 persons)
* Unlimited use of practice facilities
* Forecaddie for every round of golf
* All taxes and gratuities
The package price of $12,950 for two people, with activities as specified. Montecristo Estates, which has its own Clubhouse with restaurant and bar, fitness center, community pool and luxury spa, features villas that can sleep up to eight people in three spacious bedrooms (king and queen configurations). Price per extra person for the ‘Ultimate Golf Package’ is $3,400.
For reservations or further information access the web site at www.pueblobonito.com or call 1-800-990-8250 to customize a visit.