First PGA TOUR win for Harman earned with Tour Preferred Irons and adidas Golf pure 360 Footwear
(Carlsbad, Calif.) – Seeking his first career victory on the PGA TOUR, TaylorMade-adidas Golf and Ashworth Golf Tour staffer Brian Harman (@harmanbrian) held off a number of the world’s top-ranked players, keeping his composure down the stretch to win the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run in Silvis, Illinois.
What You Need to Know:
· The win is 27-year-old Harman’s first on the PGA TOUR
· Harman is projected to jump 34 spots to 14th in the FedExCup point standings
· 76 TaylorMade drivers were in play this week, again the #1 played model on the PGA TOUR
· Harman earns a coveted spot in The Open Championship as well as the PGA Championship in addition to an invitation to the 2015 Masters Tournament
In addition to his JetSpeed driver, Harman played TaylorMade’s new Tour Preferred CB irons. His win adds to a growing list of players who’ve won on tour using the revolutionary speed pocket technology found in TaylorMade’s Tour Preferred irons. The Tour Preferred CB irons are one of the longest player’s irons that TaylorMade has ever created. Short-iron heads are compact with minimal offset, while the long and middle iron heads are slightly larger with progressive offset for more stability and easier launch.
Complementing his bag full of TaylorMade clubs, Harman wore adidas Golf’s pure 360 footwear. The collection features clean, classic silhouettes, ultra-flexible outsoles and premium materials aimed at allowing the foot and body to move in the way it was naturally meant to from the ground up. He also wore adidas Golf apparel throughout the tournament.
In Harman’s Bag:
* JetSpeed Driver (9.5*)
* JetSpeed Fairway (15*)
* Burner Fairway (17.5*)
* Tour Preferred CB Irons (4-PW)
* Ghost Spider S (belly) Putter
* xFT Wedges (52*, 56* & 60*)
* Lethal Golf Ball
* adidas golf Apparel
* adidas Golf pure 360 Footwear
* TaylorMade TP Glove & headwear