(NEW BEDFORD, Mass.) – Poised to celebrate its 20th anniversary next year, AHEAD – the innovative headwear, apparel and accessories company – will formally unveil its Spring 2015 collections with a focus on classic styling, comfort, performance and value at the PGA Expo, Aug. 19-21 in Las Vegas.
* Marion Engineered Color Block Polo (100 percent polyester). Featuring large engineered stripes, a hot trend that continues to be popular, this style incorporates all of AHEAD’s new colors for Spring ’15 – black/red, marine/peacock, sapphire/carbon, and dark navy/larkspur. The polo allows several options for logo placement, a longtime company trademark.
* Melrose Mesh Feed Stripe Polo (100 percent polyester yarn dye mesh). The Melrose is available in six color combinations: larkspur/navy, goldfinch/navy, tangerine/navy, marine/black, carbon/black, and black/carbon. Its twin solid delivery – Millford Mesh Solid with Stripe Under Placket Polo – is a 100 percent polyester mesh garment and available in the same color scheme. With alternating light and bold stripes, the Millbury Mesh Textured Stripe Polo (polyester yarn dye mesh) provides a comfortable fit with mechanical stretch, and also is available in this same color palette.
* Brookline Heathered Feed Stripe Polo (96 percent polyester, 4 percent TemperCool jersey). It is available in six colors – pomegranate, tangerine, goldfinch, shamrock, oasis blue, and carbon.
* Chicopee Heathered Ombre Stripe Polo (100 percent polyester TemperCool jersey). Featuring attractive design elements, this shirt comes in three color combinations – platinum/carbon/pomegranate, platinum/carbon/oasis blue, and platinum/carbon/black.
The Men’s Outerwear Collection for Spring ’15 is a prime example of how AHEAD’s ornamental techniques set it apart from the competition, offering myriad logo placement options. All new outerwear options for Spring ’15 include:
* Somerset Asymmetrical Sleeve Stripe Fleece Pullover (100 percent polyester interlock). Available in four color combinations – red/carbon/carbon; carbon/navy/red; sapphire/carbon/carbon/; and charcoal heather/carbon/red, the Sommerset features several unique ornamentation locations as well as decorative cover stitching.
* Greenwich Full Zip Lightweight Tech Wind Jacket (100 percent fine line twill). A lightweight, breathable product with contrast stitching that is perfect for that breezy day at the course. The Greenwich comes in four colors – navy/carbon/red/white, red/black/carbon/white, white/carbon/sapphire/carbon, and carbon/black/sapphire/white.
* Springfield Half-Zip Lightweight Tech Pullover Windshirt (100 percent polyester fine line twill with cire finish). A classic design with subtle color blocking on the front and back shoulder, the Springfield is available in four colors – navy/carbon, black/carbon, red/black, and carbon/black.
The company will be exhibiting its 2015 AHEAD (both apparel and headwear), Kate Lord and PGA Authentics’ collections in booth 503 at the PGA Expo at The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas.
For additional information access the web site at www.Aheadweb.com.