Newly released line of headwear, apparel, and accessories has classic look, feel
(NEW BEDFORD, Mass.) – AHEAD’s PGA Authentics Collection represents an opportunity for PGA members to distinguish the brand of professionalism to their customers, while also focusing foremost on the logo of their respective facilities. The unveiling of the Spring 2015 line of apparel, headwear, and accessories once again emphasizes classic styling and colors, and reinforces the value of the PGA Golf Professional in every golf shop.
* Multi-Wide Bar Stripe Polo (100 percent performance polyester yarn dye jersey). Five bright color combinations usher in this new moisture wicking polo: sunset/navy/French blue, lobster/meadow/lake; sun ray/white/lake; French blue/navy/sun ray; and azul/lake/crocus.
* Performance Polo Engineered Chest Stripe (100 percent polyester jersey yarn dye). Featuring bold chest striping, this new shirt mixes white and navy and is available in five primary colors: Tuscan, sun ray, meadow, crocus and lake.
* Performance Feed Stripe Polo (100 percent polyester jersey yarn dye). This tasteful mini-Oxford polo is available in lobster, sunset, meadow, French blue, and lake.
* Multi-Color Plaid Button Down Woven (100 percent cotton yard dye woven). PGA professionals will look sharp in this new offering with plaid gingham woven construction and a button-down collar. It is available in two color combinations: white/French blue/meadow/navy; and white/tangerine/Tuscan/navy.
* Snap Placket Performance Rib Pullover (59 percent brushed cotton, 41 percent polyester). Featuring piping down the sleeves, this new pullover promises to be a popular addition to the line and is available four colors (all with navy): Tuscan, meadow, French blue, and lake. The Full Zip Heather Performance Jacket (100 percent polyester heather performance interlock), with a ribbed collar and cuff is available in the same colors.
* Twill Woven Club Jacket (100 percent polyester fine line brushed twill). With its classic styling, this new jacket featuring a closure at the top of the neck will be an instant favorite to wear after a round or to a casual function. It debuts in two colors, stone and navy.
The company will be exhibiting its 2015 AHEAD (both apparel and headwear), Kate Lord and PGA Authentics collections in booth 503 at the PGA Expo at The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas.
For additional information access the web site at www.Aheadweb.com.