(SEATTLE) — Cutter & Buck’s Ladies’ Golf Collection for Spring 2015 features modern classics perfectly suited to the active woman’s lifestyle. The collection, highlighted by the Departure and Poolside lines, boasts two distinct color palettes in fresh, exciting new styles, many fabricated with UV protection.
Cutter & Buck’s Poolside collection for Spring ’15 is notable for its must-have essentials: the perfect packing list for a springtime getaway – each piece necessary, no piece redundant. This carefully curated athletic wardrobe, inspired by the radiant colors of summer, delivers essential pieces that are clean, classic, functional, and wearable.
In addition, Cutter & Buck is introducing two new classically styled bottoms: the CB Coast Skort and CB Coast Short. They are available in four neutral hues and styled with the highest attention to detail. Both are cut from rich poly/spandex twill woven fabric with just the right amount of softness, movement, and sophistication. Both have front slash pockets, a single welt pocket in back and are accented with metal grommets and a metal logo tag at the hip.
Featured Departure selections include:
* CB DryTec L/S Anchor Half Snap Mock is fashioned from poly/Sorona jacquard moisture-wicking fabric with UV protection of UPF 50+, designed to block 99 percent of UV radiation. Dupont Sorona yarn is a renewably sourced fiber, which contains 37 percent annually renewable plant-based ingredients by weight. In addition to being an eco-friendly and sustainable choice, this yarn adds exceptional softness, comfortable stretch, and color fastness to the garment. A three-snap placket accented by contrast-color trim fronts the look.
* CB WeatherTec L/S Admiral ¾ Zip is lightweight and stylish, easy to pack, and is resistant to both wind and rain. Fashioned with a self-fabric mock collar with hood, the front is defined by seaming at the chest, zipper tape stripe detail, and zip welt pockets.
* CB DryTec Sasha Half Zip features moisture-wicking fabric with UPF 50+, and is styled with a self-fabric mock neck fronted by a half-zip placket with contrast-colored welts and contrast piping at the neck and armhole seams.
Poolside collection selections include:
* CB DryTec S/S Elle Printed Polo is fashioned from cotton-soft poly/spandex jersey for comfort and maximum range of motion. Adorned with an allover hand-drawn line pattern, this polo features a self-fabric collar that flanks a welted half-zip placket.
* CB DryTec S/S Darcy Polo is fashioned from textured double-knit polyester featuring moisture wicking technology, UPF 50+, and a soft hand-feel. This versatile clubhouse staple has a self-fabric collar, five-button placket, back half moon, and contrast coloring along the inner placket define the classic silhouette.
* CB S/S Kathryn Sweater Polo is spun from 75 percent cotton with 25 percent nylon for stretch and shape retention. Perfect as a style statement and for keeping warm, this fully-fashioned short sleeve sweater is finished with a four-button placket and ribbed trim at the cuffs, collar, and hem.
* CB DryTec L/S Cozette Full Zip is defined by beautiful seaming at the chest and ribbed paneling along the sides, inner arms, and upper torso. The Cozette boasts smart features like moisture-wicking fabric, concealed zipper pockets, and UPF 50+.
* CB DryTec L/S Genevieve Half Zip, with defined seaming at the chest and allover ribbed texture, is fashioned from moisture-wicking fabric with contrast piping at the collar and armholes.
* CB WeatherTec L/S Naomi ¾ Zip is both water- and wind-resistant, packs easily, and has a drawcord hem to keep the elements at bay. Styled with both front and back curved yokes, on-seam zipper pockets, and piecing detail at the sleeves, the Naomi is as flattering as it is functional.
The Spring 2015 Ladies’ Golf Collection will be highlighted in Cutter & Buck’s booth 902 at the 2014 PGA Expo, Aug. 19-21, in Las Vegas.
For additional information, contact Cutter & Buck at (800) 713-7810 or visit its web site at www.cutterbuck.com.