Versatility, functionality, bold colors underscore CB offerings
(SEATTLE) — The Cutter & Buck Men’s Golf Collection for Spring 2015 will usher in high-performance pieces, top-quality fabrics, and attractive colors that collectively will provide a comfortable feel and exhilarating look while taking on springtime’s unpredictable weather.
In addition, protection from the elements has always been a top priority for Cutter & Buck, which is why the Spring ’15 Collection includes an array of its CB SunTec apparel options featuring ultra-violet protection of at least UPF 25+. Most of the collection’s technical items offer a UPF 50+ rating, the highest rating available in performance apparel.
From UV protection to ensuring players are comfortable as they take on the elements, Cutter & Buck again will be featuring a line of pieces with Nano-Tex Aquapel™. The next-generation, eco-friendly water repellent provides advanced protection against rain and spills while retaining breathability and comfort with increasing durability for longer wear. Building on the success of last season’s debut of Aquapel, the Spring 2015 collection features several new items, including:
* CB DryTec Maxwell Half Zip, designed with navy blue accent trim, white-striped inside collar, and sporty raglan sleeves. This wardrobe staple is available in three eye-catching colors.
* CB DryTec Feature Half Zip, fit with streamlined black side panels and paired with matching black collar and cuffs. End-on-end stripe detail on the inside collar and raglan sleeves add stylish details.
* CB DryTec Drive Half Zip, styled with sporty stripes on the right chest, black piecing along the inner sleeves, and black lining on the turndown collar. The half zip is completed with zippered welt pockets, perfect for warming hands or carrying tees, keys and other essentials.
* CB DryTec Leader Half Zip Vest, an essential addition to any active wardrobe. Styled with contrast pipe trim at the shoulders and collar, this lightweight vest is fit with generously cut armholes for fluid range of motion.
Cutter & Buck’s Outerwear Collection for Spring ’15 features versatile pieces that may be layered and combined for ease of movement and comfort - for warmth, against wind or rain. The cornerstone is the CB WeatherTec Summit family of wind-wear. These lightweight shirts and pants feature waterproof, windproof fabrics for maximum comfort on and off the golf course. New Summit pieces include the fully lined CB WeatherTec Summit Pant, with an elastic-back waistband, adjustable tabs, zippered pockets, and breathable, waterproof fabric in a streamlined modern fit. Another sporty addition is the short-sleeved version of CB WeatherTec Summit Half Zip windshirt. A top choice last season, this half zip is still available in the long-sleeve version.
Two additional pieces round out the collection: the short-sleeved CB WeatherTec Owen Half Zip and long-sleeve CB WindTec Momentum Full Zip. Both are available in woven fabric that is both water- and wind-resistant.
Cutter & Buck’s enduring classics are available in vibrant solids and modern stripes, including the:
* CB DryTec Trevor Stripe Polo, cut from moisture-wicking polyester jersey, styled with a double-faced collar and a three-button placket with CB logo buttons. The Trevor is available in 14 stylishly striped color combinations.
* CB DryTec Willows Polo, available in ten solid colors, is fashioned from the same jersey material as the Trevor Stripe.
* CB DryTec Franklin Stripe Polo, which also features lightweight, moisture-wicking jersey fabric with a double-faced collar and a three-button placket with CB logo buttons. The Franklin Stripe is designed with slim, subtle stripes in 11 color combinations.
To learn more about the Spring 2015 Men’s Golf Collection, stop by Cutter & Buck’s booth 902 at the 2014 PGA Expo, Aug. 19-21 in Las Vegas.
For additional information, contact Cutter & Buck at (800) 713-7810 or visit its website at www.cutterbuck.com.