Two-Day, One-Night Platform Tailored to Northern California Golfers Seeking Convenient Escape
(COPPEROPOLIS, Calif.) – Saddle Creek Resort – the Castle & Cooke golf community in the Sierra Nevada foothills of Calaveras County – announces its popular two-day, one-night golf stay-and-play package will return for 2014.
Available throughout the year, it’s a fantastic opportunity for groups of eight or less to tee-it-up in Northern California’s beautiful Gold Country. The resort is only two hours from the Bay Area and 1.5 from Sacramento, making it easily accessible for buddy trips, couples escapes, family outings and other special occasions.
Rates – based on double occupancy – are $219 per person (Sunday through Thursday) and $309 per person (Friday, Saturday and Holidays). Included are:
* Two rounds of golf on one of state’s most acclaimed courses
* Use of state-of-the-art practice facility and short-game area
* Lodging in charming bungalows complete with fireplace and full kitchen
* Breakfast or lunch at the Lodge’s Copper Grille
* Golf cart at your door in the morning
* Unlimited use of Sports Club featuring Olympic-size swimming pool, Jacuzzi and gym
“As our high-season ramps up, we’re rolling out the red carpet for Northern California golfers,” says Bob Higgins, General Manager. “Nestled in the Sierra foothills, our celebrated golf course and well-appointed accommodations caters to guests seeking a scenic and fun getaway.”
For more information or to make reservations: 209.785.7415 or 866.785.7829, www.SaddleCreek.com.