Monday, March 10, 2014

Ian Poulter Launches New IJP Design Website

Today sees IJP Design, clothing line of Professional Golfer Ian Poulter, launch a brand new website designed to provide a fully interactive service that’s easy to navigate for online shoppers.

A new ‘LOOKS’ category that includes inspiration from Poulter will make it easier than ever for customer to coordinate outfits. For the first time, images of clothes will feature on models rather than mannequins to give the customer a clear idea of what they look like on the body and new functions on the site will allow customers to mix and match pieces to create outfits to suit their style.

Customers will be able to search for a product in the header menu and filter the categories by colour, size, palette and collection. The new website will also be mobile and tablet device friendly, perfect whilst on the go.

The introduction of a blogs page is a vital part of the new website creating a place for customers to interact, keep up to date with Ian Poulter’s results, as well as updates from IJP Design ambassadors.

Founder of IJP Design, Ian Poulter, said. “I’m really excited for the launch of our new site. We’ve made it incredibly easy for golfers to put outfits together so looking smart and coordinating your clothes is simpler than ever.”

To be kept up to date with exclusive news, offers and competitions sign up to the IJP Design clubhouse HERE.

Keep in touch: www.ijpdesign.com; Twitter: @IJPDesign #wearthetrousers; Facebook: /IJPDesign.

1 comment:

Daniel58 said...

Recently, I have to buy some good clothes to wear something style. I couldn't dress the way I wanted to until I was 18. I didn't have enough money to buy the clothes I wanted. So when I started earning money, I found this great store pavement clothing from japan - orslow that supplies me with clothes almost every month. I think you'll like it too.