The all-digital edition from LINKS Magazine covers the newest golf gear with bold graphics and embedded videos, but without techno-babble
(Hilton Head, S.C.) - Spring is finally coming to the entire country, which means golfers are getting ready for another year of battling courses, conditions, and their own psyches.
Those same golfers also are getting ready to buy the latest equipment, and LINKS Magazine is ready to help with the release of HotLINKS, it’s all-digital edition. The latest issue of HotLINKS is now available at www.linksmagazine-digitalissues.com/linksmagazine/equipment_hotlinks#pg1.
The contents, covering an entire pro shop of new equipment, includes:
* “New Gear for the New Year,” a round-up of the newest clubs and balls
* “Let George Try It,” an exclusive video of LINKS editor George Peper personally testing can’t-fail training aids
* “10 Tips for Buying Golf Clubs,” required reading for anyone thinking about purchasing a new set
* “Lighter Than Air,” the latest—and lightest—in golf shoes
* “Tech Your Game to the Next Level,” highlighting the hottest hi-tech golf gadgetry
* …and other articles on clubfitting, how the USGA tests equipment, personalizing clubs and balls, even the ultimate golf-equipment quiz!
LINKS Magazine also is proud to unveil its own latest bit of technology, the HotLINKS app, available for iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, and Android. Downloading this free app to a smart phone allows readers to enjoy the issue wherever and whenever they’re on the go. It will prove especially handy for taking the equipment issue with them when shopping for any kind of golf goodies.
HotLINKS is the latest digital endeavor from Purcell Enterprises, which owns LINKS Magazine. A full slate of all-digital issues is in the works for 2014, covering the year’s big events and topics of greatest interest to readers. LINKS Magazine also recently introduced proprietary apps for iPad, Android, and Kindle Fire platforms, as well as a website dedicated to golf real estate.
LINKS Magazine was founded in 1988 with the mission of speaking to an audience of devoted golfers who share a passion for the best the game has to offer. It specializes in the most in-depth and reader-relatable information on courses, clubs, and communities throughout the United States, United Kingdom, and golf’s emerging destinations around the world. On Facebook at Links, The Best of Golf and on Twitter @LINKSMagazine.