Gallacher plays R1 driver, wears adidas Golf adizero Tour Footwear
(CARLSBAD, CA) – Donning a “YOUR1” hat to celebrate the launch of TaylorMade Golf’s latest and hotly anticipated R1, Scotland’s Stephen Gallacher used his adjustable driver to win his second European Tour Title at the Omega Dubai Desert Classic.
Gallacher also wore adidas Golf’s incredibly light adizero Tour footwear. Available in four colorways, adizero Tour touts adidas Golf’s thinnest outsole ever and is specially –designed with ultra-light materials to deliver tour-proven performance without sacrificing stability.
With the win, Gallacher is expected to move into the Top 60 of the Official World Golf Rankings, making him eligible for the WGC Match Play later this month.
TaylorMade was the No. 1 driver brand in play at the Omega Dubai Desert Classic, including 33 R1 drivers (1 in 4 played an R1 driver). The Top 3 players in the field used an R1.
In the Bag:
* R1 Driver w/Project X, Black Graphite 7.0 shaft
* RBZ Tour 17.5° w/ Project X Blue Graphite 7A4 78-Mid shaft
* Adams, Idea Pro VST 21° w/Project X Blue Graphite HC1 95-S shaft
* Tour Preferred MB Irons (3-PW)
* TP xFT wedges 60
* adidas Golf adizero Tour footwear