(Golf and Beverages) for Anybody and Every Buddy
(CARLSBAD, Calif.) – For guys who just want to play golf, golf and more golf, except for the times they want to eat, drink and sleep golf, La Costa Resort and Spa is the ideal destination for a “buddy trip” loaded with the perfect combination of golf, food, beverages and accommodations.
Available throughout 2013, the Guys Golf Getaway package includes:
* Accommodations for two (your choice of available luxury rooms)
* Unlimited golf, including shared cart (daily on available courses)
* Unlimited access to the practice areas and practice balls
* $50 credit (per person) on a lesson at the only PGA TOUR Academy in Southern California
* Complimentary club storage and service
* “Welcome Bucket” (includes beer, chips & salsa)
* $20 (per person) daily credit at Diversions Sport Lounge
* Daily breakfast buffet (at Legends Bistro)
* Rates begin at $259 per person (double occupancy) per night; taxes and $26 daily resort charge not included
* Package reflects a 27 percent savings over a la carte rates.
Every buddy in the group will follow in the footsteps of legends at one of golf’s iconic venues, featuring 36 holes of championship-caliber play on the completely restored Champions Course, which hosted the legends of the game for more than 30 years, and slightly modified South Course, recently home to the LPGA Tour’s Kia Classic.
On the course, La Costa’s popular Golf Squad – our “roving caddies” – are at your service throughout the day, while off the course our Experience Planner will coordinate tee times, dinner reservations and spa appointments during your stay.
For the “Ultimate Experience” reserve a Plaza Suite or La Costa Suite, where there is plenty of space to spread out, set up a card game, or just relax on the private, cigar-friendly patio.
For more package information, visit www.lacosta.com.
Note: The South Course will be undergoing renovation, beginning April 1, 2013.