Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Crystal Springs Resort Selects Buffalo Communications to Manage PR Program
Buffalo will help drive awareness of myriad programs designed to entice core, occasional and lapsed golfers to play with even greater frequency at Crystal Springs. Player development platforms are another focus of editorial coverage within regional and national golf, travel and lifestyle media.
Nestled in the Kittatinny Mountains of northern New Jersey, Crystal Springs is a golf playground for all ages and abilities. Its 117 holes are exceptionally diverse:
* Ballyowen – Irish links-style layout rated state’s No. 2 public golf course by Golfweek
* Black Bear – Inviting mix of tumbling terrain and risk / reward options for players of all abilities
* Cascades – Newest addition stresses playability and features junior tees (nine holes)
* Crystal Springs – Ranked “Top 50 Toughest Course in America” by Golf Digest
* Great Gorge – Vintage 70’s golf on the legendary Playboy course (27 holes)
* Minerals – Family golf at “Top 12 Short Course” in America by Golf Range Magazine (nine holes)
* Wild Turkey – Spectacular resort course with world-class amenities and vistas
Crystal Springs Resort is a nationally-recognized leader in golf innovation and growing-the-game initiatives. They include family golf on Cascades and Minerals featuring four-person carts and two holes cut on each green (one eight inches in diameter); a “Fast Track” program that guarantees golfers finish in less than four hours; a pay-per-hole playing option; “Lessons and Links for Ladies” and more.
“Golfers of all skill levels are welcomed with open arms and are in for a treat at Crystal Springs time and again,” says Art Walton, Vice President of Golf Operations at Crystal Springs Resort. “Families, beginners, women and low-handicappers find pioneering and tailored programs at our resort.”
“The outstanding golf and associated experiences at Crystal Springs have been under the covers for far too long,” says Rich Katz, Managing Director of Buffalo. “Our team is excited to enhance the resort’s golf brand and revenues by sharing its wealth of stories with digital, print and broadcast media.”
Three luxury hotels, two world-class spas, a four-star restaurant, renowned 135,000 bottle wine cellar and numerous other amenities and activities make Crystal Springs popular for weekend escapes and extended quality time with family and friends.
For more information: crystalgolfresort.com, 973.827.5996.