Thursday, February 28, 2013
in fiamme – Fine Italian Golf Apparel – Reports Successful PGA Merchandise Show
(Phoenix) - in fiamme (www.infiamme.net), the world's finest Italian golf apparel, experienced positive feedback and productive results from the PGA Merchandise Show, where the company exhibited its designs last month in Orlando, Fla. Introducing two new collections of golf shirts, Classico and Primavera, at the show, in fiamme received strong interest in its distinctive apparel and specialized programs for clubs and resorts. The exceptional fabrication, craftsmanship, coloration and custom designs distinguishing all hand-made in fiamme apparel were on full display at the annual industry gathering.
Elements of in fiamme's apparel lines and customized programs that received the greatest attention and interest at the PGA Merchandise Show include:
* sumptuous fabrics (shirts are made of 100% Egyptian cotton)
* distinctive yet classic styling and fit
* the only hand-made custom-designed golf apparel on the market today
* true lifestyle fashion, without visible logos
* exclusivity (i.e., in fiamme does not sell its apparel through big-box retail stores or online resellers)
* creative retailing solutions to assist pro shops (i.e., policy of no-quantity minimums or credit lines offers protection to pro shops due to no inventorying or large financial investment)
* customized-order options for exclusive golf-tournament or special-event products
* special-order options for individual club members (i.e., a pro shop can meet member requests for exclusive items on an individual basis)
Those interested in learning more about in fiamme's customized merchandising programs should contact Art Kimbrough at email@example.com.