Friday, June 8, 2012
Tom Watson Lessons of a Lifetime Instructional Program Rated Excellent by 4 out of 5 Golfers
(Westwood, Kansas) - In a recent survey, buyers of Tom Watson Lessons of a Lifetime, the two-disc instructional program produced by the eight-time major champion, the results showed that:
* 88% said the DVDs improved their game.
* 79% rated the DVDs excellent.
* 71% said the DVDs were the best instruction program ever.
"It is really gratifying to see my instruction making a difference in the lives of every day golfers. I tried to take all that I have learned from the golf mentors in my life and all my years on tour, and put it in an easy-to-understand format." says Tom Watson.
Comments from those responding to the survey included:
* "By far the most professional work I've ever seen on the subject of golf. Mr. Watson's insight and approach to dissecting the game is evolutionary."
* "Reaffirming the basic fundamentals with Tom Watson eliminated uncertainties I had acquired after years of developing bad habits. Hearing Tom explain it has given me back the confidence I have been missing."
* "This program was very clear and easy to understand. I would recommend it to any level golfer."
I have purchased several instructional video lessons during my golfing lifetime; Tom's is by far the best."
* "Well produced. Clear, concise and timeless instruction."
The two-DVD set provides 44 lessons averaging 4 minutes each of clear, comprehensive instruction and sells at retail for $49.95. The English language set is available at select golf and sporting goods retailers, pro shops, Amazon and TomWatson.com.
The set can also be purchased by telephone at 1-800-325-5813
The Japanese, French (separate Canadian and European formats) and German versions of Tom Watson Lessons of a Lifetime are sold at retailers in those countries plus through website links available at tomwatson.com. A Mandarin version will be available for sale in late June.
Watson has long-standing professional relationships with Adams Golf, Executive AirShare, Golf Digest, The Greenbrier Resort, MasterCard, Polo Ralph Lauren, Rolex and Titliest.
A portion of the proceeds from all sales will be contributed to the Bruce Edwards Foundation for ALS Research.