Booth sinks a clutch putt with her Nike Method Putter to win in a three way playoff
(BEAVERTON, Ore.) – Hot on the heels of her maiden career victory in the Aberdeen Asset Management Ladies Scottish Open, the Swoosh was once again atop the leaderboard as Carly Booth secured win number two at the Deutsche Bank Swiss Open.
Crediting her Method putter in clinching the win Booth said “I was just trying to hit a positive putt. I wasn’t trying to think about it and I think with having the experience of winning previously in the Scottish I had grasped the feeling of trying to stay calm and positive. It helps knowing I have a putter in the bag I can really trust.”
Booth also used the new Nike VR_S driver and the 20XI-X golf ball for her win. This triumph takes Booth to the top of the ISPS Handa Order of Merit.
Booth’s victories bring to 35 the number of global wins with the Nike Method Putter. Generating more distance for every shot, the Nike VR_S is an extension of the original VR line, which has more than 85 worldwide professional wins including three major championships.
Booth’s Nike Golf Arsenal
* Driver: Nike VR_S 9.5-degree
* Fairway Wood: Nike VR Pro Limited Edition 3-wood/15-degree and 5-wood/19-degree
* Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo (4-PW)
* Wedges: Nike VR Pro 52-degree, 56-degree and 60-degree
* Putter: Nike Method 003
* Ball: Nike 20XI X
* Footwear: Nike Air Embellish
* Apparel: Nike Tour Performance Women’s Collection
Nike Golf’s 2012 PGA Tour Victories
* Tiger Woods- The Memorial Tournament
* Carl Pettersson – RBC Heritage
* Tiger Woods – Arnold Palmer Invitational
Nike Golf’s 2012 International Victories
* Carly Booth - Deutsche Bank Swiss Open (Ladies European Tour)
* Francesco Molinari – Reale Seguros Open de Espana (PGA European Tour)
* Carly Booth – Aberdeen Asset Management Ladies Scottish Open (Ladies European Tour)