Friday, June 1, 2012
Tom Watson Lessons of a Lifetime Instructional DVD Surpasses 55,000 Sold
(Westwood, Kansas) - TOM WATSON: LESSONS OF A LIFETIME, surpasses 55,000 copies sold worldwide, becoming one of the fastest and best selling golf instructional programs ever created.
The DVD set continues to sell very well and has been praised as clear, comprehensive, timeless instruction for players of all skill levels.
In a recent survey, 88% of buyers said Lessons of a Lifetime had improved their games.
Buyers also had these comments:
* "I have never had better instruction in all my years of playing this game. Thank you very much."
* "Absolutely the best golf video ever created."
* "I have purchased several instructional video lessons during my golfing life. Tom's is by far the best."
* "Well produced. Clear, concise and timeless instruction."
* "Was doubtful, but was very, very good. Improved my game a lot."
* "The program reminded me of the fundamental lessons I learned but had forgotten. Tom's explanations were clear and to the point. I have recommended this program to others. I would buy it again."
* "Best overall golf video in my library."
Filmed at the world-famous Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, Lessons of a Lifetime are a compilation of strategies he learning starting in childhood and continuing throughout his professional career.
The two-DVD set and 16-page booklet provide nearly three hours of instruction and sells at retail for $49.95. The English language set is available at select golf and sporting goods retailers, pro shops, Amazon.com and www.tomwatson.com.
Japanese, French, French Canadian, and German versions of Lessons of a Lifetime are sold at retailers in those countries, plus through website links available at tomwatson.com/pro-shop/international-dvd. A Mandarin Chinese version will also become available in June 2012.
Watson has long-standing professional relationships with Adams Golf, Executive AirShare, Golf Digest, The Greenbrier Resort, MasterCard, Polo Ralph Lauren, Rolex and Titliest.
A portion of the proceeds from all sales will be contributed to the Bruce Edwards Foundation for ALS Research.