Friday, June 1, 2012

Tom Watson Lessons of a Lifetime Instructional DVD Surpasses 55,000 Sold


(Westwood, Kansas) - TOM WATSON: LESSONS OF A LIFETIME, surpasses 55,000 copies sold worldwide, becoming one of the fastest and best selling golf instructional programs ever created.
                                                   
"I am very gratified by the public response to Lessons of a Lifetime", said Tom Watson. "My goal was to pass on the teachings that helped me be successful on the golf course and to see such an overwhelming response to Lessons of a Lifetime is truly humbling."

The DVD set continues to sell very well and has been praised as clear, comprehensive, timeless instruction for players of all skill levels.

In a recent survey, 88% of buyers said Lessons of a Lifetime had improved their games.

Buyers also had these comments:
* "I have never had better instruction in all my years of playing this game. Thank you very much."
* "Absolutely the best golf video ever created."
* "I have purchased several instructional video lessons during my golfing life. Tom's is by far the best."
* "Well produced. Clear, concise and timeless instruction."
* "Was doubtful, but was very, very good. Improved my game a lot."
* "The program reminded me of the fundamental lessons I learned but had forgotten. Tom's explanations were clear and to the point. I have recommended this program to others. I would buy it again."
* "Best overall golf video in my library."

Filmed at the world-famous Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, Lessons of a Lifetime are a compilation of strategies he learning starting in childhood and continuing throughout his professional career.

The two-DVD set and 16-page booklet provide nearly three hours of instruction and sells at retail for $49.95. The English language set is available at select golf and sporting goods retailers, pro shops, Amazon.com and www.tomwatson.com.

Japanese, French, French Canadian, and German versions of Lessons of a Lifetime are sold at retailers in those countries, plus through website links available at tomwatson.com/pro-shop/international-dvd. A Mandarin Chinese version will also become available in June 2012.

Watson has long-standing professional relationships with Adams Golf, Executive AirShare, Golf Digest, The Greenbrier Resort, MasterCard, Polo Ralph Lauren, Rolex and Titliest.

A portion of the proceeds from all sales will be contributed to the Bruce Edwards Foundation for ALS Research.

Contact: AmericanGolferBlog@gmail.com

No comments: