Friday, March 18, 2022

Golf Tourism Solutions Opens State-of-the-Art Multimedia Studio


(MYRTLE BEACH, S.C.)
– Golf Tourism Solutions, America’s leading golf-specific technology agency, has opened a state-of-the-art studio ideal for producing multimedia content for companies along the Grand Strand and beyond.

Located in the GTS office, the studio’s highlights include:

- Three Canon UHD video cameras for filming in AVCHD and UHD formats with flexible resolution options, including an EOS C100 Mark II main camera and two Canon PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) cameras that combine to bring multidimensional filming capabilities.

- A news desk fronting a multimedia display screen for interchanging graphic, photo and video elements.

- Side walls offering additional filming backdrops – including a Myrtle Beach oceanfront scene featuring the iconic Pier 14 and Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, and a green screen wall to create virtual backdrops for photo and video projects

- Ceiling-suspended, adjustable LED lighting on three sides.

An adjacent studio control room boasts fully integrated sound and video mixing tools, highlighted by a Blackmagic production switcher with live streaming capabilities and an Atomos Ninja touchscreen recording monitor.

The control room also includes a “green room” extension to comfortably host studio guests for pre-/post-production activities and needs.

Among the shows filmed from the studio is Charlie Rymer’s “Balls in the Air” podcast, which counts 18-time major champion Jack Nicklaus, NFL legend Jerry Rice, and current PGA Tour superstar Dustin Johnson among its guests.

Outside agencies and businesses can rent the studio, and GTS is offering added incentives for global media companies to visit the Grand Strand by making its studio space available to them to meet a wide range of production interests.

For more information on Myrtle Beach golf, visit www.PlayGolfMyrtleBeach.com.

For more information, go to www.GolfTourismSolutions.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, everyone. I have one question. So, I need your help because I haven’t a clue where I will be able to find a good software company for my medical business. I think you have so many advices for me. Thank you in advance.

Daniel58 said...

Hello everyone. May I join your discussion here? You know, having a business is not easy at all, so it must necessarily develop by applications. So one day I started using this zelios agency where I found development of applications for my business and now I have all the opportunities to have a good enterprise. I hope you may try to use it to learn more and gain the profit from it.

adam103haynes said...

I know what it's like to use it. It really has some advantages. I myself started learning this theme only a few days ago and everything seems so difficult for me. My friend recommended me to read more in order to get more information about usage of video conferences. Try to use it either.