Tuesday, May 4, 2021

FlightScope Launches Online Learning Platform Offering MSR Credits to PGA Members


Helps Instructors, Fitters and Amateur FlightScope Owners Optimize Data

(ORLANDO, FL) – FlightScope – the pioneer and global leader in tracking and analyzing sports performance data – launched FlightScope Learning, an online education platform designed to help amateur and experienced users increase their understanding of how FlightScope technology can accelerate progress while at home, or during lessons and club-fitting sessions with clients.

The easy to navigate forum helps FlightScope users understand the specs and science behind peak performance. Tailored educational curriculum covers a number of topics, including the fundamentals of FlightScope products and how the radars operate, software navigation, and how to teach, fit and generate revenue using FlightScope. Those interested in learning more about certification, visit www.flightscopelearning.com.

“FlightScope Learning gives us a space to continuously educate our customers about product technologies, features and teaching techniques,” says Henri Johnson, FlightScope founder and CEO. “Through this avenue of constant education, FlightScope users now have easily accessible tools to create an efficient and streamlined environment for every instruction or fitting session.”

In addition to an official FlightScope Professional certification, PGA of America members who complete the program will earn three Member Service Requirement (MSR) credits as part of the PGA's Member Education Program. Completing the course will also earn professionals three Career Path Education credits. The platform features nine modules, 35 chapters, instruction videos, podcasts, and a 50-question exam.

FlightScope Professional certification is an industry recognized certificate that creates confidence with customers that the teacher understands the data and knows how to use it. Upon completion of the FlightScope Certification Course, users also receive access to logos, templates, and files that you can use to advertise that you are a Certified FlightScope Professional.

FlightScope is the industry leader and pioneer in tracking and analyzing sports performance data. Its products and tournament services represent the pinnacle of tracking technology, enabling players and coaches to measure and analyze every aspect of performance with unmatched accuracy.

With accurate, performance-driven technology, FlightScope transforms the way golf is analyzed and how players improve. The company’s renowned products are trusted by a large and growing number of TOUR players and top teachers, including teachers like George Gankas and Mike Schy, and professionals like Bryson DeChambeau, Bubba Watson, Pat Perez, Charl Schwartzel, and more.

For more information, visit www.flightscope.com.

3 comments:

Gerrison said...

I had money problems last year due to the fact that I began to live without parents. I tried to find a job and I succeeded, but I stopped doing all the assignments in college. Once I had to buy a term paper and I was delighted with the quality of the execution. They did everything to the highest standard.

Mia said...

I have thought so many times of entering the blogging world as I love reading them. I think I finally have the courage to give it a try. Thank you so much for all of the ideas!

Klausflagger said...

Hello there. Bret is my name. Although I never enjoyed studying in college, I had to complete my assignments, which bothered me. I was constantly looking for someone to write for me assignment help It was time-consuming. And one day I discovered a reliable business that could do that. Everything is quick and of a good standard. I'm no longer having these issues.