(HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC) — Another magical summer has come and gone at Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort on Hilton Head Island.
Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort has been celebrating its 50th anniversary throughout 2018. To commemorate the historic occasion at this venerable resort, Palmetto Dunes is offering visitors a number of attractive fall packages.
Among the most popular packages at Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort are the “Birdies and Beer Getaway,” “Group Golf Stay and Play” and “Multi-Round Golf Specials.”
One of golf’s biggest events is this week’s Ryder Cup competition. Celebrate at Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort with the special “Ryder Cup Golf Stay & Play Package” featuring resort accommodations on Hilton Head Island plus three rounds of golf to play three world-class Palmetto Dunes championship courses.
Package participants also receive a VIP Palmetto Dunes Resort gift bag full of Palmetto Dunes golf goodies. This Hilton Head Island golf vacation package, starting from $580 per person*, is completely customizable and includes:
* Four days and three nights in a two-bedroom resort view villa at Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort
* Three rounds of golf on all three championship courses (includes green fees and cart fees)
* One Free replay when available on same day of play, same course
* One VIP Palmetto Dunes Resort Gift Bag per person including Palmetto Dunes logo hat, logo golf ball, tumbler, divot tool and a $10 Palmetto Dunes Resort Gift Card
* Pro Shop Merchandise & Dining Discounts at Big Jim's, The Dunes House & Alexander's Restaurant
* Two hours of court time per day per villa or home at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center
* Preferred rates on select resort activities
*Offer is based on 4-person occupancy in a two-bedroom villa and not available October 19 - 21, 2018 and October 24 - 25, 2018. Based on availability. Reservations inside 30 days must be paid in full and no refund on cancellation. Optional rates and dates may vary based on availability. May not be combined with any other offer. Rates may vary per dates of stay and available accommodations.
During the fall months, Palmetto Dunes offers a free Golf Clinic and Exhibition at the Robert Trent Jones Course every Monday from 4 to 4:50 PM. Pose questions to former PGA Tour player Doug Weaver and his staff. The class is hands-on, interactive and all skill levels will benefit.
In addition, be sure to sharpen your game for the fall and check out Palmetto Dunes’ updated golf academy schedule available through December 2. Among the programs offered are Daily Clinics, Junior Afternoon Clinics, Beginner Golf, Back to Basics, Short Game, Ladies Only, Supervised Practice and, of course, private lessons.
Unsure which golf school is right for you? Contact Doug Weaver at email@example.com or call 844-207-9258.
Want to dig deeper when it comes to improving your game? The “Golf Academy Package” allows golfers to improve their golf game at the world-famous Palmetto Dunes Golf Academy. Enjoy two full days of golf instruction and play led by PGA-certified instructors with video analysis and special discounts on activities at our Hilton Head resort and more. The Golf Academy Package includes:
* Four days and three nights in a two-bedroom resort-view villa at Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort (for four players)
* Two days of 3-hour instruction per day at the acclaimed Palmetto Dunes Golf Academy including a focus on tough shots, strength, stretching and more
* Two 9-hole rounds of golf after 2 pm at Arthur Hills or George Fazio
* Video analysis emailed to you
* Lunch after lessons
* Unlimited practice range use
* Two hours of court time per day per villa or home at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center when available
* Pro shop merchandise and resort dining discounts
* Preferred rates on select resort activities
Fall is also a great time to try pickleball. One of America’s fastest growing sports in terms of popularity, pickleball is a fun sport that combines elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. Pickleball can be played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and with a slightly modified tennis net and can be played as doubles or singles.
Demonstrating its commitment to this fast-growing sport, Palmetto Dunes added eight Pickleball courts and is in the process of expanding its Pickleball Center. Eight new courts are being constructed and are expected to be open for play by mid-October. Palmetto Dunes also hired one of the sport’s most accomplished players, Sarah Ansboury, as its Pickleball Touring Professional and Director of Pickleball Instruction.
Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort offers outstanding tennis and pickleball packages for players at all skill levels at one of the world's finest family resort destinations. For year-round tennis players, the award-winning tennis resort offers dream vacations.
Call (855) 450-4861 to get a Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort package quote.