Monday, September 10, 2018
Bradley Wins BMW Championship with Incredible Playoff Performance
Entering the final-round three shots off the lead, Bradley went to work early and often making five birdies on his way to an opening-nine thirty-one. With plenty of work still to be done, Keegan would make three huge birdies on his final five holes to finish twenty-under-par for the week and force a sudden-death playoff. In sudden-death, Keegan would two-putt for par to capture victory, in the third leg of the PGA Tour playoffs.
“It’s so hard to win out here,” Bradley said. “To come all the way back here and win again, I mean, it just means so much, I’m speechless right now.”
At the BMW Championship, Bradley dominated the stat sheet. He finished the week first in Birdies (28), first in Putts per GIR (1.537), first in Strokes Gained: Putting (7.158), and T-1 in Strokes Gained: Total (11.535).
In Keegan Bradley’s Bag:
· Srixon Z-STAR XV golf ball
· Srixon Z U45 3i – Nippon Modus Tour 120 X
· Srixon Z 745 irons (4-9), Z 945 (PW) – Nippon Modus Tour 120 X
· Cleveland RTX 4 (58° LOW), RTX-3 proto (52° MID) – Nippon Modus Tour 120 X
· Srixon staff bag, hat, glove