Friday, September 7, 2018

BombTech Golf Introduces Mallet Putter

From the BombTech website:
- Why you will love BombTech Mallet Putter!
My mallet putter will give you the confidence you need when you really need to make that putt! The high MOI design will help keep your putts on target and the slightly heavier weight will give you the control that you deserve. There is a reason this putter is always sold out! Don't miss it.

- 60 Day On Course Guarantee
Here's the deal. You get premium putter shipped direct to your door and 60 days to test it out! I am so confident that this will be the best putter you have ever played. If it isn’t, just send it back!

I have sold over 150,000 clubs and my return rate is less than 5%! Buy with confidence. You will love this putter, I personally guarantee it.

- Who Are These Designed For?
My name is Sully, an amateur golfer just like you. In 2012 I started BombTech Golf to design forgiving and accurate clubs that give amateurs confidence and consistency. If you are already on tour, you can play these but they weren't designed for you ... Sorry, but I designed this to be easy to use, forgiving and to help amateur golfers make more putts.

BombTech Specs
- High MOI Design
- 370 Gram Weight
- Heel Shafted
- Satin Finish
- 34 Inches

Learn more at www.bombtechgolf.com.

No comments: