Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds is a bullseye with outdoor enthusiasts
(GREENSBORO, Ga.) – Shooters, archers, and anglers are invited to take their best shots at Reynolds Lake Oconee’s newest amenity – Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds – with a choice of active vacation packages.
The “Ultimate Sporting Grounds Experience” and the “Lock, Stock & Barrel” packages offer the chance to discover the world-class shooting sports playground unveiled last fall. Designed by international shooting champion Justin Jones, the Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds is the perfect place to sharpen one’s outdoor skills or be introduced to an array of fun and challenging activities.
- 100 clays for the 20-station sporting clays course
- 50 clays at the Five-Stand cabin
- Certified guide
- Golf cart to traverse course
- Shotgun rental, ammunition
- Hearing and eye protection
- Southern-style breakfast daily
- Full, daily access to The Landing fitness center
In addition, the “Ultimate Sporting Grounds Experience” also includes:
- Instruction and games course
- Air rifle range
- Archery course
- Fishing on the grounds
- Lunch delivered to the Sporting Grounds in a collectable pouch
A variety of luxury accommodation choices are available for both packages, from a four-bedroom National Club Cottage to either a three- or two-bedroom Lake Club condominium.
Package pricing begins at $549 per person/per night for the “Ultimate Sporting Grounds Experience” and $349 per person/per night for the “Lock, Stock & Barrel” package. Additional activities and instruction are available at additional costs.
For more details, call (800) 901-1204 or visit www.reynoldslakeoconee.com.