Thursday, September 11, 2014

PGA Tour Pro Bill Haas Installs Full Swing Golf Simulator at Home

(SAN DIEGO, CA) - Golf simulator leader, Full Swing Golf, announced that PGA Tour pro Bill Haas has installed one of its golf simulators featuring Ion Vision Technology in his South Carolina home.

"As a tour professional and a new dad, my schedule is busier than ever," says Haas. "I needed a practice solution that would allow me to rest and relax with my family but help me stay sharp. That's why I bought a Full Swing Golf simulator for my new home in Greenville. I use my simulator to tune-up before tournaments and work on my game in the off-season."

Haas says he's still learning all of the features of his simulator. "It continues to surprise me," he says. "The huge course library and contests are a blast, and when friends and family come to visit, everyone goes straight to the simulator to play and compete. We have a great time with it. And beyond golf, my widescreen simulator is great for watching sports and movies. I love this machine!"

"We're proud that PGA TOUR champion Bill Haas has chosen the Full Swing Golf
Simulator for his home," says Chad Coleman, VP of Sales and Marketing for Full Swing Golf. "The Haas family built a beautiful new home in Greenville, SC where our simulator is featured in their recreation room. Bill uses his Full Swing Golf sim for serious practice, competition with family and friends, and watching movies and games.

"Full Swing Golf prides itself in providing the most accurate and realistic golf simulation experience available", Chad Coleman adds. "When TOUR pros like Bill purchase a Full Swing Golf sim for their homes, it gives us confidence in our product offerings and shows the market that we're the best of the best."

For more information, visit www.fullswinggolf.com.

No comments: