Launches 40th Anniversary with Week 1 of 40 Days of Devant
(Richmond, VA) - Starting March 1st Devant Sport Towels celebrates 40 years in business with "40 Days of Devant" campaign including daily social media postings recognizing 40 PGA Professionals, featured towels, giveaways and golf facts. Deviant is known as the leading manufacturer of high quality custom towels servicing the most renowned tournaments, country clubs, resorts and corporations.
PGA Professionals recognized in the first seven days include:
- Marc DeWall, PGA Director of Golf at The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch in Boerne, TX
- Tracy Tartaglino, PGA Director of Golf at Porter Valley Country Club in Northridge, CA
- Joe Rehor, PGA Director of Golf at Bethpage State Park in Long Island, NY
- George Bowman, PGA Head Golf Professional at Oakhurst Golf & Country Club in Clarkston, MI
- Matt Borocz, Assistant General Manager and PGA Director of Golf at TPC Sawgrass in Ponta Vedra Beach, FL
- Eric Smith, PGA Head Golf Professional at Top of the Rock Golf Club at Big Cedar Lodge in Ridgedale, MO
- Mark Neva, PGA Head Golf Professional at Deacon's Lodge Golf Course in Breezy Point, MN
Along with the #ThxPGAPro campaign, Devant is featuring a weekly towel collection; this week it's the Sir Christopher Hatton woven towels. "The Birch Silk blends wood and cotton fibers for a luxurious feel and superior absorbency performance, creating a shine on a soft towel that will not mildew when put away wet", said Jason Bonenberger, Brand Manager at Devant Sport Towels.
Check Devant's Facebook page daily for fun golf facts from 40 years ago, featured towels and recognition of PGA Professionals at www.facebook.com/devantsporttowels with the hashtags #ThxPGApro #40daysofDevant #Devant40Anniversary. For liking and following Devant's social media pages, weekly prizes and giveaways are available to fans and followers.