Recognizes Seven Golf Professionals
(Richmond, VA) – Devant Sport Towels is celebrating 40 years in business with “40 Days of Devant” campaign including daily social media postings recognizing 40 PGA Professionals, featured towels, giveaways and golf facts. Devant is known as the leading manufacturer of high quality custom towels servicing the most renowned tournaments, country clubs, resorts and corporations.
PGA Professionals recognized in week three include:
- Patrick Roper, PGA Head Golf Professional at Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort in San Antonio, TX
- Ron Beck, PGA Director of Golf at Fox Hopyard in East Haddam, CT
- Sara Muldoon, PGA Head Professional and Director of Golf at Hershey Country Club in Hershey, PA
- Susan Ogata, Merchandising Manager at Ko Olina Golf Club in Kapolei, HI
- Mike Antonio, PGA Director of Golf at Happy Hollow Club in Omaha, NE
- Ron Philo, Jr., PGA Professional at Stowe Mountain Resort in Stowe, VT
- Jim Higgins, Regional Golf Operations Manager Navy Region Southwest in San Diego, CA
Along with the #ThxPGAPro campaign, Devant is featuring a weekly towel collection; this week it’s the Microfiber collection of towels, including the Ultimate Microfiber Image Dye™, Ultimate Microfiber embroidered and the tri-fold MicroScrubber towels. “Microfiber towels are lightweight and absorb seven times their weight in water. The microfiber material offers superior cleaning strength and the strands trap more dirt and dust than a standard cotton towel,” said Jason Bonenberger, Brand Manager at Devant Sport Towels.
Check Devant’s Facebook and Twitter page daily for recognition of PGA Professionals, fun golf facts from 40 years ago and featured towels at www.facebook.com/devantsporttowels and https://twitter.com/DevantSportTowe with the hashtags #ThxPGApro #40daysofDevant #Devant40Anniversary. For liking and following Devant’s social media pages, weekly prizes and giveaways are available to fans and followers.
For information on Devant visit www.devantsporttowels.com.