www.hartough.com), will exhibit select original oil paintings and giclée canvas prints at the Cornell Museum of Art and American Culture at the Delray Center for the Arts in Delray Beach, Fla., Nov. 8, 2012 – April 21, 2013. Hartough’s works will be shown as part of the Academy of Golf Art’s joint exhibition with The Gary Wiren Collection of Dr. Gary Wiren’s collection of rare golf memorabilia. Hartough will attend the opening Nov. 8.
“It will be a pleasure to exhibit my art work in this special showing,” Hartough said. “The paintings will appeal both to those who appreciate fine art and those who love golf history.”
Hartough is a Founding Trustee of the Academy of Golf Art, a professional society of golf artists established in 2004 to create an awareness and appreciation of golf art as a valuable segment of fine art.
Included in the exhibition will be these works by Hartough:
Original Oil Paintings
1. The 17th Hole, Black Course, Bethpage State Park, 2009 U.S. Open Championship
2. The 18th Hole, Pebble Beach Golf Links
3. The 10th Hole, Blue Course, Congressional Country Club, 2011 U.S. Open Championship
4. The 8th Hole, Lake Course, The Olympic Club, 2012 U.S. Open Championship
Giclée Canvas Prints
1. The 16th Hole, East Course, Merion Golf Club, 2013 U.S. Open Championship
2. The 12th Hole, Golden Bell, Augusta National Golf Club
3. The Swilcan Bridge, The 18th Hole of The Old Course, St Andrews Golf Links
4. The 18th Hole, Harbour Town Golf Links
5. The 9th Hole, Royal County Down Golf Club
The stunning collection of oils, watercolors and acrylics by America’s most recognized golf artists is on loan from the Academy of Golf Art and is presented in conjunction with the World of Golf exhibit.
Hours will be Tuesday–Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.; and Sunday, 1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
For more information on the exhibition, visit www.DelrayCenterForTheArts.org.