The “Go Anywhere” Outsole Features 5-Point Star Traction
(Austin, Minn.) – GoBe Golf has introduced two new styles of footwear for women - the Elite and Spirit. Both styles of high performance footwear feature GoBe’s innovative, patent-pending Talon tread sole design that allows for superior traction on the course without the need for cleats for a “go anywhere” design.
“The Elite and Spirit styles combine premium technologies for exceptional performance, comfort and a stylish look,” said Joe Allen, President of GoBe Golf. “We challenged our designers to create a forward trending shoe that could stand the test of time.”
The Elite bridges the traditional styling of a saddle shoe with a modern updated design to produce a timeless look. Two color options are available: white with black patent accents, and white with silver accents. The neutral colors make these “go to” shoes to match any outfit, and are perfect for traveling.
The Spirit has a sporty look with a white body and a color-capped toe and heel. The classic design is a youthful, fun style that will flatter women. The Spirit also comes with black patent accents or an electric, sky blue accent color option. Both are versatile enough to be paired with many of today’s golf fashion lines.
The Talon tread sole design uses a molded 5-point star traction pattern to provide maximum grip throughout the golf swing. The points of each star grip the grass, creating superior traction without damaging the turf. The stars are strategically placed on the sole to keep dirt and debris from building up. The sole’s non-slip vertical and horizontal traction stripes complement the star treads and stabilize the golfer during the powerful motion of the swing.
GoBe Golf footwear has a deep heel cup for a snug fit to keep the foot in place and a wide roomy toe area for a natural, comfortable fit. Even women with narrow feet will feel comfortable swinging a club in these shoes.
The GoBe Dry shoe liner offers drainage channels and aeration holes at flex points to drain perspiration away from feet. The moisture-wicking fiber lining has anti-microbial and anti-odor properties to keep feet cool, dry, and fresh. For ultimate comfort, the liner has an EVA soft, core for extra padding at the ball and heel of the foot to provide three times more shock absorption than a standard liner. To extend the life of the shoes, customers can order an additional pair of shoe liners at no charge through www.gobegolf.com. GoBe’s PurTEC innovative upper is specifically designed to be roughly 20 times more water resistant than treated leathers. It breathes, keeps its color and shape, and resists stains even in hot or wet weather conditions. The Elite and Spirit will be sold only through high-end resorts, golf course pro shops, and online at www.gobegolf.com for a suggested retail of $139.
ELITE AND SPIRIT HIGHLIGHTS
* GoBe PurTEC sports performance material is breathable, extremely durable, retains its color, and never shrinks or wrinkles
* PurTEC is roughly 20 times more water resistant than treated leather
* Gusseted tongue keeps water and debris out
* Cotton laces stay tied tight
* Metal eyelets help the upper keep its shape even when laces are pulled tight
* GoBe Dry shoe liner, with its moisture management system has drainage channels, aeration holes at flex points and notches above the toe area, so moisture drains away from feet
* Removable liner has a dual density EVA soft, core center for extra padding at ball and heel with three times more shock absorption than a standard shoe liner
* Moisture-wicking fiber provides anti-microbial and anti-odor properties to keep feet cool, dry and fresh
* Built on a European last with a deep heel cup to keep foot in place, and a wide toe area for a natural, comfortable fit
* Patent-pending Talon tread sole design, made of single density Grade A TPU, which is more durable than rubber, with the same bounce and flexibility as rubber
* 5-point star molded traction pattern to maximize grip
* Non-slip traction stripes stabilize the golfer from slipping during the swing motion
* Two-year warranty
Colors: Elite – white/black, white/silver
Spirit – white/black patent leather, white/blue
Suggested Retail: $139
Size Range: USA sizing 5 thru 10, Euro sizing 36 thru 40 Warranty: One-year on construction, two-year on tread .
For more information about GoBe Golf call 507.437.0058, or visit www.gobegolf.com.