GolfHeritage.org) continues to welcome new members from throughout the U.S. and around the world.
“It is our pleasure to announce this special membership fee for the remainder of 2020,” said Dr. Bern Bernacki, president of the GHS. “We invite anyone who loves golf to join us as we salute 50 years of honoring and preserving golf’s history for future generations.”
The GHS exists to offer information about the game’s history, players, courses, championships and equipment – from the past through the present. Collecting and trading golf memorabilia and artifacts also is a part of what interests many GHS members, who enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with others.
In concert with its 50th anniversary, the GHS recently unveiled its newly-designed website. With rich imagery and a wealth of fascinating articles and news, the updated site offers a wide array of material of interest to golfers of all ages and playing abilities. And the members-only section includes specialized content on a variety of golf-related topics.
GHS membership benefits include:
· The Society’s long-running quarterly journal, The Golf, with compelling features, articles and special guest contributors
· A website updated regularly with members-only resources, including an archive of past issues of the Society journal, information on golf collecting, links to fraternal golf history societies and other features
· A monthly newsletter with interesting golf history features, GHS updates and member news
· Camaraderie with fellow members at local, regional, national and virtual GHS gatherings, including trade shows that offer the opportunity to buy and sell golf collectibles
· The opportunity to play in hickory club tournaments
For information or to join the Golf Heritage Society, visit GolfHeritage.org or contact Pete Georgiady, executive director, at 567-303-5584 or firstname.lastname@example.org.