Contour is back, and it’s better than ever
(RELEASE) — FJ, the #1 Shoe in Golf, is reinventing the best-selling golf shoe category of all time, Contour Series, crafted with the same obsession to create the best fitting and most comfortable golf shoe imaginable, now wrapped in refined leather and relaxed hybrid styling.
Available in a cleated Contour and a spikeless Contour Casual version, both feature slip-lasted construction found in most sneakers to deliver ultimate flexibility and super-soft cushioning for all day comfort on or off the golf course.
“Building off of the successes of the Contour Series, we wanted to refresh the category with a more contemporary design,” said Richard Fryer, Director of Product Management, FJ Footwear. “This line of Contour is completely reimagined from the ground up with an entirely new outsole configuration, a luxurious new upper package, but the same Contour fit and commitment to comfort that has made it one of the most successful golf product franchises of all time.”
Next is the famous Contour Last, which provides a proven fit appreciated by the millions of golfers who have worn Contour over the years.
With an upper construction that features a proprietary NappaLUXE Leather, the Contour Series combines a one year waterproof protection with an ultra-soft look and feel.
Both the cleated Contour and spikeless Contour Casual products will be available in October.
CONTOUR FOOTWEAR FEATURES AND BENEFITS:- NEW Cup Sole DuraMax Rubber Construction
- Ultra-soft NappaLuxe Leather upper
- 1 year waterproof protection
- Lightweight PU FitBed for soft underfoot cushioning
- Popular Contour Last proven by millions of golfers
- Pulsar LP by Softspikes cleated traction (Contour only)
- Laced: Minimum Advertised Price $129.95
- White, Black, Navy, Grey
- BOA: Minimum Advertised Price $159.95
- Laced: Minimum Advertised Price $119.95
- Charcoal, Navy, Taupe, Brown
Launching in unison with Contour footwear, the all-new ContourFLX glove features the same commitment to soft feel and comfortable fit for a trusted connection to the golf club.
ContourFLX golf glove features a CabrettaSof Palm, providing a soft, comfortable feel, and a breathable FiberSof material on the back of the hand to deliver a consistent fit and added flexibility.
Designed to deliver where it matters most, the ContourFLX glove uses precision placement of PowerNet mesh along the back of the hand, with finer elastics across the knuckles for increased moisture control. ContourFLX uses a 3-Directional proprietary angled ComforTab Velcro closure to secure the perfect fit.
Used by more golfers on the world’s professional Tours than any other brand, FJ’s leadership as the #1 Glove in Golf is founded on a heritage of innovation and focus on delivering the ultimate in performance for golfers around the world.
ContourFLX GOLF GLOVE FEATURES AND BENEFITS:- CabrettaSof Palm: Provides a soft, comfortable feel, durability along with excellent water and perspiration resistance
- PowerNet Mesh: Precise placement of finer gauge elastics across the knuckles increases moisture control, fit consistency and breathability
- FiberSof: Material located on the back of the hand delivers soft feel, consistent fit, breathable comfort and added flexibility
- Moisture Management: Moisture-wicking elastic cuff improves fit and comfort, and strategically placed perforations improve breathability
- 3-Directional proprietary angled ComforTab Velcro closure: Secures a perfect fit
- SRP: $17.00
- Men Regular Left: S – XXL
- Men Cadet Left: S – XL
- Men Regular Right: S – XL
- Women Regular Left: S – L