Texas Hill Country Community Closes $48 Million in Sales
(FREDERICKSBURG, Texas) – Real estate closings at Boot Ranch surged in 2018 as a result of new homesite releases in Nordenhill, the northern half of the 2,080-acre community, and completion of new Sunday Houses and Village Homes.
Developer sales volume on 49 properties exceeded $29.8 million, with a mix of land sales and completed residences. Eighteen resale transactions by Boot Ranch Realty accounted for more than $17.8 million. All property purchases include a multi-generational Club membership.
Current property offerings include:
- Home sites from one-half acre to 18 acres, priced from $250,000 to $2.5 million. The majority of homesite inventory is in Nordenhill, and includes some of the community’s most dramatic Hill Country views.
- Sunday Houses—fully furnished, shared-ownership vacation homes—with new shares starting at $350,000.
- Village Home condominium residences priced from $1,295,000 to over $2 million.
- Summer Homes ranging from 3 to 7 bedrooms and located around the Putting Park, starting at $1,845,000.
- House-Lot Packages from preferred builders that start at about $1.3 million.
Terra Verde Group and Wheelock Street Capital acquired the 2,050-acre community in mid-2015 and immediately set a course for expanding the real estate mix and enhancing amenities that appeal to families.
The developer has since invested more than $6 million in amenities. Golf course architect Hal Sutton directed a $2 million renovation of greens and bunkers to his original 2006 design. The one-acre Putting park, the largest in Texas, was created along with an adjacent 3-acre event lawn and play field. A nearly 2-mile hike-and-bike trail was completed, running from the Clubhouse Village to the spring-fed Longhorn Lake. The first phase of the new Lake Club opened with a covered pavilion, jumping platforms, paddle boards, kayaks, canoes, fishing, a swim beach and two amazing treehouses connected by a swinging bridge.
In 2019, Boot Ranch will open a general store and mail center in the restored 19th-century Metzger House as well as a new fitness center adjacent to the Ranch Club pool complex.
Boot Ranch is located five miles north of historic Fredericksburg, Texas. For more information visit www.BootRanch.com or call (830) 997-6200.