(STUART, Fla.) - The phenomenon is everywhere. You see it on TV and in most major retailers. Copper compression technology is red hot in the sports and medical world and now golfers will be introduced to the Copper Tech glove at the PGA Merchandise Show, January 27-29, in Orlando, Fla.
“We use high-grade copper fabrics to infuse our products with the healing properties of copper,” said Lloyd Cohn, President of Pocketec, Inc. “Our patent-pending design gives the golfer a true custom fit with the power of compression for better blood circulation that helps soothe muscle and joint pain while reducing the recovery time from pain in your hands and improving performance while you play.”
Initial shipments of the Copper Tech glove sold out for the holiday season proving that copper compression technology is something golfers are in need of and hungry for.
“We believed our copper-infused glove would benefit many golfers who suffer from hand strain, injuries and arthritic conditions,” Cohn said enthusiastically. “After more than 20 years in the golf business, the incredible demand for this product surprised even me.”
Features and Benefits
- Copper-infused technology improves health and performance.
- Copper Tech gloves features a non-slip silicon weave pattern palm for the ultimate grip and performance even in wet conditions.
- Supports improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles.
- Helps prevent strain and fatigue by keeping muscles warm.
- Wicks sweat away from, the body to prevent chafing, rashes, and odor.
- Provides support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain. Helps to reduce recovery time of muscles.
The Copper Tech glove is manufactured by Pocketec, Inc., makers of the Lady Classic glove. The company is exhibiting in Booth 3835 at the PGA Merchandise Show. The gloves retail for $19.99 each and are available online at www.coppertechglove.com.