(Richmond, VA) - Bag Boy announces its newly designed push cart, the Quad XL, developed for superior stability and offering a wide variety of color options, catering to consumers' personal preferences.
Golfers will admire the ease of mobility when using the Quad XL push cart, as the 9.5 inch front and 11.5 inch rear wheels glide effortlessly through the grass. The Quad XL includes a bag bracket that secures both stand and cart bags, as well as a simple two-step fold process for easy storage of the push cart.
The new Quad XL is designed to provide the best combination of key features including:
- NEW, improved oversized aluminum frame tubing
- Four wheels offers superior stability
- 9.5 inch front and 11.5 inch rear oversized wheels
- Full feature, extra deep scorecard console includes golf ball storage and smart phone holder
- Extra-large accessory bag
- Handle mounted parking brake
Additional features include:
- Easy one-step handle adjustment accommodates golfers of all heights
- Super compact for storage and transport
- Lightweight, solid maintenance free tires
- Durable handlebar grip
- Integrated beverage holder
- Tee and ball marker holder
- Umbrella holder
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Availability and Pricing
Available in six color patterns - matte black/silver, matte black/red, matte black/lime, battleship gray/orange, battleship gray/lime, and white/yellow, with a suggested retail of $219.95. The Quad XL Push Cart is available now. Limited editions color patterns - navy/lime and red/black available starting May 1.
For more information, visit www.bagboy.com or follow at www.facebook.com/bagboygolf.