Shoe that Started a Revolution Available in New Styles, Materials and Colors
(LONDONDERRY, NH) – Danish brand ECCO – a leading global manufacturer of innovative footwear – confirms the expansion of its award-winning Golf Street collection for men to include new styles, materials and colors for 2013.
Now offered in Sport, Luxe, Textile, Camel and Premier categories, each Golf Street model showcases a patented outsole design featuring the ECCO dynamic traction system (E-dts). This consists of approximately 100 molded traction bars and 800-plus traction angles. Constructed from TPU – a highly durable, wear-resistant material – these elements provide superior grip in all conditions.
“Golf Street completely reshaped the footwear market by challenging the notions that a golf shoe had to look a certain way and be sport-specific,” says Michael Waack, Head of Global Golf at ECCO. “Four years since it was first introduced, it’s become a classic style that simply evolves with each season.”
Distinctive aspects of each offering include:
* Sport: A brand new upper pattern featuring tactile embellishments and Hydromax treated leathers for superior weather and perspiration resistance
* Luxe: The most refined Street option is crafted from luxurious “lizzard" leather treated with Hydromax for superior weather and perspiration resistance
* Textile: An athletic look is enhanced by performance textile uppers and a highly-breathable aero lining
* Camel: Both casual and classy, this design is distinguished by luxurious camel leather uppers treated with Hydromax for superior weather and perspiration resistance
* Premier: The shoe that started the revolution evolves to feature subtle material enhancements, including rich, Hydromax-treated leather uppers for superior weather and perspiration resistance
Along with other styles from the 2013 ECCO men’s golf collection, Golf Street models will be worn in competition by Fred Couples, Graeme McDowell, Thomas Bjorn, Thongchai Jaidee, Stuart Appleby, Bradley Dredge, Andreas Hartø, JB Hansen and scores of other Tour stars worldwide.
For more information: www.eccousa.com.