(RELEASE) - Father’s Day is right around the corner, and families everywhere are asking the same question, “What do we get for dad?” For those who have been putting a few extra pennies in the piggy bank (3 million pennies, to be exact), Pebble Beach Resorts is ready with an answer – The Championship Experience.
Priced at $30,000, the experience includes a seven-night stay for two in a luxury guest room at The Inn at Spanish Bay, June 10-17, 2019, two Premier tickets for Championship Week that provide access to The Lodge at Pebble Beach and Pebble Beach Golf Links, and tee times for seven days for two at either Spyglass Hill Golf Course, The Links at Spanish Bay or Del Monte Golf Course. Dad will undoubtedly get his golf fix.
Also included in the package are:
- Access to exclusive on-course hospitality, including breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks and beverages, Monday through Sunday
- Round-trip ground transportation for two from San Francisco International Airport, San Jose International Airport or Monterey Regional Airport
- One $500 U.S. Open Merchandise Gift Card
- A personal event concierge to assist with guests' needs
- One VIP on-site parking credential
- The ability to secure preferential lunch and dinner reservations at Pebble Beach Resorts’ restaurants
To learn more: https://www.pebblebeach.com/content/uploads/USOpen-championship-experience.pdf