(Scottsdale, Ariz.) – Troon, the leader in golf course management, development, and marketing, is pleased to announce that 11 of its affiliated facilities have been selected to host local or subregional qualifying events for Drive, Chip and Putt in the 2018-2019 qualifying season.
In recent years, finalists have either come through qualifiers at Troon locations or call Troon-managed facilities their home clubs. In 2014, Raina Ports of El Conquistador Golf & Tennis in Oro Valley, Ariz., made it to the finals and placed second overall in her division. Grant Herrenbruck and Tate Herrenbruck from Salina Country Club in Salina, Kan., both made it to the finals in 2015 and 2016. In 2016, Sarah Lydic of Bear Trap Dunes Golf Club, a Troon-managed facility in Ocean View, Del., also earned one of 80 spots in the National Finals.
Troon Drive, Chip and Putt host locations for this year’s qualifying season include:
- Troon North (Scottsdale, Ariz.) – June 6, 2018
- Seaview Golf Resort (Galloway, N.J.) – June 10, 2018
- Golf Club of Estrella (Goodyear, Ariz.) – June 27, 2018
- El Macero Country Club (El Macero, Calif.) – July 3, 2018
- Marin Country Club (Novato, Calif.) – July 10, 2018
- Reunion Golf & Country Club (Madison, Miss.) – July 12, 2018
- The Golf Club at Champions Circle (Fort Worth, Texas) – July 14, 2018
- World Golf Village (St. Augustine, Fla.) – July 21, 2018
- Chateau Elan Golf Club (Braselton, Ga.) – July 23, 2018
- Knollwood Country Club (Elmsford, N.Y.) – July 23, 2018
- The Powder Horn Golf Club (Sheridan, Wyo.) – August 4, 2018
Online registration for Drive, Chip and Putt local qualifying is now available at www.DriveChipandPutt.com.
For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com.