Tour V4 Shift Introduces Slope-Switch Technology
(Overland Park, Kan.) – Bushnell Golf, makers of the #1 Laser Rangefinder on the PGA Tour, today unveiled the new Tour V4 Shift rangefinder. The Tour V4 Shift is faster than the Tour V3, 30 percent smaller and more ergonomically designed to increase the ease and accuracy in acquiring yardages. The introduction of Slope-Switch Technology allows the golfer to conveniently toggle between Slope mode for compensated distances and non-slope mode for legal use during tournament play.
Leading with precision technology, Bushnell Golf is also proud to include JOLT Technology the Tour V4 Shift. When the golfer aims the Tour V4 Shift at a flag, JOLT Technology provides short vibrating bursts to signal Bushnell’s advanced PinSeeker Technology has isolated the target and locked onto the flag. Along with the JOLT Technology, a faster processor has been incorporated into the unit to provide yardage readings faster than the Tour v3.
Product features include:
- PinSeeker with JOLT Technology to confirm the laser has zeroed in on the flag
- Accurate to within one yard
- Five to 1,000-yard range performance (400 yards to a flag)
- 5x magnification (objects appear 5x closer)
- Ergonomic design with Stable-grip technology
- Fast Focus System
- Rain proof
- New premium carry case and three-volt battery included
- Industry-leading two-year warranty
The Tour V4 Slope will both be available at Bushnell retailers nationwide beginning in March. The retail price for the Tour V4 Shift is $399.
For more information on the Bushnell Golf family of rangefinders, visit the company’s website at www.bushnellgolf.com.