(Scottsdale, Ariz.) – Troon, the leader in golf course management, development, and marketing, is pleased to announce that charitable events and tournaments at 69 Troon facilities collectively raised more than $26.7 million for charities in 2016.
“It is both exciting and gratifying that so many charitable organizations were able to raise funds through events held at Troon facilities in 2016,” said Mike Ryan, co-chief operating officer and executive vice president, Troon. “We are honored to partner with a number of incredible charities and help give back to the communities we live, work and play in.”
Through facility sales efforts, Team Troon national sales efforts and Troon charity programs such as Troon Drives H.O.P.E., Troon facilities actively seek to host a large number of charity events each year.
The following Troon facilities played host to charitable events which collectively raised more than $1 million in 2016:
- Classic Club, Palm Desert, Calif. $5.04 million
- The Golf Club at Lansdowne, Lansdowne, Va. $2.5 million
- Whirlwind Golf Club at Wild Horse Pass, Chandler, Ariz. $1.94 million
- Maderas Golf Club, Poway, Calif. $1.46 million
- Troon North Golf Club, Scottsdale, Ariz. $1.24 million
- Westin Kierland Golf Club, Scottsdale, Ariz. $1.23 million
- Silverado Resort and Spa, Napa, Calif. $1.1 million
- The Ridge, Castle Pines, Colo.$1.1 million
- Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club, Galloway Township, N.J $1.07 million
About Troon Drives H.O.P.E.
Troon Drives H.O.P.E. celebrates the way Troon's facilities and associates around the world are involved in charities, environmental initiatives and fundraising events. Each element of Troon Drives H.O.P.E., which includes Humanitarian Efforts Worldwide; Opportunities to Grow the Game; Partnerships in Our Communities; and Environmental Initiatives, serve to bring these actions to light and to share the collective impact Troon facilities and associates have on their communities.
For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com.