Monday, January 14, 2013

Ryo Ishikawa Kicks Off 2013 USPGA Tour with New Srixon Z-Star XV


(Kobe, Japan) - Dunlop Sports announced that Japanese professional golf sensation Ryo Ishikawa, under contract with Dunlop, will use the NEW SRIXON Z-STAR XV when he kicks off the 2013 USPGA Tour season on January 17 at the Humana Challenge in partnership with the Clinton Foundation at PGA WEST Club and Resort in La Quinta, Calif.

Ishikawa commented: “I’ve been playing with the new Z-STAR series since last year’s US Open in June. Even on the kind of 30-yard approach shot out of the rough which one sometimes has to hit at the majors, I’m able to put spin on the ball that I just wasn’t getting before. I’m also very happy with the impact sound and the increased spin it gives me on my iron shots, which is something I’ve been working on lately. I really like everything about it. I’m determined to notch my first USPGA Tour victory this year and hope my fans will come out and support me.”

In response to the rigorous demands of tour pros such as Ryo Ishikawa who are competitive golfers around the world, the NEW SRIXON Z-STAR Series delivers greater advances in spin control and softness while improving the flight characteristics that have won high acclaim. The surface of the ball employs Dunlop’s newly developed Highgrip-Spin-Coating, enabling players to hit short approach shots with plenty of backspin and experience a softer feeling as the clubface grips the ball. In addition, the new ball’s large-diameter core features increased contrast between outer hardness and inner softness, reducing excess spin on long shots.

Newly developed dimples reduce air resistance for improved flight performance, resulting in a strong, long-carrying trajectory that can conquer even strong headwinds while delivering greater flight distances.

In 2012, golfers playing with the NEW SRIXON Z-STAR series notched an impressive 13 tournament wins. In the coming year, Dunlop looks forward to more winning performances by players around the world using its new golf balls.

Contact: AmericanGolferBlog@gmail.com

No comments: