Saturday, January 19, 2013
Greg Norman Performance Eyewear Introduces Five New Styles, PGA Show Specials
(PEMBROKE PARK, FL) - Greg Norman Eyewear is proud to introduce five new styles to its Performance Collection.
* G4211 is a lightweight lifestyle frame that looks great and functions on and off the golf course with injected polarized lenses for excellent glare reduction. Retail price $99.00
* G4214 is a fun, wayfarer inspired style with a soft matte black rubber frame and a metal shark logo with injected polarized lenses. Retail price $99.00
* G4215 and G4216 are two new women's styles, added by many requests from Greg Norman golf accounts and consumers, and feature injected polarized lenses. Retail price $99.00
The 2013 collection will be on display in the new dedicated accessories section in the Greg Norman Collection booth #5673.
"We are proud and excited to be part of this new dedicated accessories area as the Greg Norman Collection expands its lifestyle offerings," said Dan Pady, brand manger for Greg Norman Eyewear.
Enticing PGA Show specials for buyers are being offered this year:
• Buyers who place orders of 24 pairs or more at the Show will receive a $50 American Express Gift Card.
• Orders placed by 2 p.m. on the first day of the Show will receive two free pairs with the purchase of 24 pairs.
• Tournament orders of 48 pairs or more will receive a free custom logoed case valued at $10.00.
"Consumers have many choices in golf eyewear and their decisions continue to be based on brand, comfort, style, and lens technology", said brand manager Dan Pady. "Greg Norman Performance Eyewear fills all those requirements at attractive prices, backed up by great customer service from Aspex Eyewear. Sell thru from top Greg Norman golf accounts has been fantastic and we are looking forward to growing our distribution in the U.S. and internationally."