www.hartough.com), will have an exclusive exhibition of her work April 9 to 15 at the Karis Art & Design Gallery in Hilton Head, S.C. The exhibition, Harough’s first at this venue, will take place during the RBC Heritage, a PGA Tour event to be played April 12 to 15 at Harbour Town Golf Links in Hilton Head.
“This is a great opportunity to show some of my original oil paintings and giclée canvas prints in a beautiful gallery setting, during the RBC Heritage tournament when so many golf enthusiasts will be on Hilton Head,” said Hartough.
Hartough’s painting style, a classic and elegant rendering of famous golf holes, reveals her attention to detail and realistic perspective, and captures the dramatic mood and natural beauty of each landscape.
Included in this special exhibit will be the following original oil paintings by Hartough:
* The 10th Hole, Blue Course, Congressional Country Club, 2011 U.S. Open Championship
* The 17th Hole, Black Course, Bethpage State Park, 2009 U.S. Open Championship
* The 12th Hole, North Course, Olympia Fields Country Club, 2003 U.S. Open Championship
* The 4th Hole, Black Course, Bethpage State Park, 2002 U.S. Open Championship
* The 18th Hole, Lake Course, The Olympic Club, 1998 U.S. Open Championship
In addition, a number of special canvas prints of Hartough’s works will be on display. An Artist Reception will be April 12 from 5 to 8 p.m.
“We are proud to be able to host a Linda Hartough show at our gallery during the RBC Heritage tournament here on Hilton Head Island,” said Peter Karis, co-owner of the gallery. “She is widely considered the foremost golf-landscape artist in the world, and her work provides our patrons and guests an exciting opportunity to see great golf art during their Heritage visit.”