Cart Features Unique Navigation System Called Straight Tracker Technology
(RICHMOND, Va.) - Bag Boy, the No. 1 name in golf cart innovation, has introduced a healthier alternative to conventional motorized golf carts with its new electric walking cart the Navigator Elite. Designed to make walking the course easy and enjoyable the Navigator Elite features Straight Tracker Technology, a unique gyroscope navigation system that maintains a straight path even on the toughest terrain.
The Navigator Elite Highlights:
* Straight Tracker Technology featuring unique gyroscope navigation system will keep the cart navigating in a straight line on the course
* Full directional remote control (forward, left, right and reverse) with nine speeds
* Color interactive screen that shows battery charge status, distance traveled, time, service and maintenance schedule
* Durable aluminum frame
* Lightweight lithium ion 24 VOLT battery, weighing only 7 pounds, easily keeps its charge for 18 holes or more
* 360-degree swivel front wheel suspension
* Fourth wheel under battery for added stability, plus low profile, wide wheels for easy maneuverability
* Gradient braking sensor to control speeds on all types of terrain
* Adjustable bag bracket
* Removable padded seat with storage compartment
* Adjustable handle to fit golfers of all heights
* Number of convenience features: adjustable handle, sand/seed holder, swivel drink holder, umbrella holder and storage compartment on handle
The Navigator Elite folds down in seconds with just two simple steps. The folded dimensions are 35 inch x 24 inch x 14 inch, making it easy to fit into a car trunk. It is also backed by a 2 year limited warranty and is available in dark gray. The suggested retail of the Navigator Elite is $2295.95.
“Walking is a tradition of the game that has gotten lost with the use of motorized golf carts,” said Ramsbottom. “Research shows that people who walk the course not only improve their health but play at a more consistent pace and are able to visualize their shots better. As an industry leader, we feel it is our responsibility to keep innovating products that make walking more enjoyable for golfers of every age.”
For information on Bag Boy, visit www.bagboy.com or follow the company on Facebook www.facebook.com/BagBoyGolf.