Cleveland Golf announced the RTX Full-Face wedge. The all-new RTX Full-Face wedge officially launched in North America on June 11, 2021.
RTX Full-Face brings full-face grooves to the flagship RTX model. This new wedge model delivers maximum short game versatility for the most demanding short game shots.
Key Innovations Inside RTX Full-Face:
- ZipCore: ZipCore shifts the center of gravity while raising MOI, adding spin, enhancing control, and boosting consistency on all your shots.
- UltiZip Grooves: These grooves are sharper and deeper, delivering maximum spin performance. They bite harder, channel more debris, and they’re closer together for more groove contact on every shot.
- Heat Treatment: A new heat treatment process increases ZipCore’s durability, delivering better performance over a longer period of time.
- Full-Face Grooves: Our hosel-to-toe groove pattern covers every millimeter of the face in UltiZip Grooves. That means you are free to get creative and hit it off the toe when the shot calls for it without sacrificing spin.
- High-Toe Profile: The optimal High-Toe profile lets you open the face with confidence. We made sure to give enough area for performance on challenging shots while maintaining a classic silhouette address.
Learn more at www.ClevelandGolf.com