New lifestyle club fosters memorable experiences with well-rounded lineup of activities
(Los Cabos, Mexico) – An all-embracing club created exclusively for residents of Quivira Los Cabos, the recently launched Q Life defines a lifestyle that goes far beyond the ownership of a home or condominium at Cabo’s premier residential community. With its synergistic approach and wide array of themed programs, Q Life inspires residents to seek new ways to enjoy a healthy, fulfilling lifestyle, inspiring physical, cultural, social, and intellectual wellness by weaving together nature, individual pursuits, and group well-being.
“The real beauty of Quivira comes from living life at your own pace,” said Taber Anderson, Managing Director of Quivira Los Cabos. “We want people to put down roots and truly enjoy their time here. By celebrating the art of living well, supporting and encouraging local and regional providers, and seeking the company of those who share common values, members can transform minutes into unforgettable moments.”
According to Yessica Rintflaich, Leisure & Experiences Director at Quivira Los Cabos, “The Q Life’s collection of amenities and services make residents feel like they’re part of a vibrant community. It’s really wonderful seeing members make new friends through shared activities.”
Q Life’s six themed Pillars—Healthy Living, Cultural Experiences, Flavors, Quivira Chillin’, Cool Club, and On Four Paws—enable residents to pursue a myriad array of passions and interests.
* Healthy Living provides the tools for relaxation, healthy nutrition, and a physically active lifestyle. Residents enjoy access to the award-winning Armonia Spa Collection at Pueblo Bonito resorts, yoga classes at secluded locations with magnificent scenic views, a state-of-the-art fitness center, plus a full schedule of daily activities, from water aerobics and hiking to power walks and mountain biking on an extensive network of marked trails throughout the community.
* Cultural Experiences promotes experiences that allow residents to broaden their horizons and acquire a new appreciation for culture, starting with itinerant visual art exhibitions by rising national artists. “Learning by doing” guitar lessons, with the accent on regional songs and music, are available, as are lessons in visual arts, including painting, ceramics, and photography. Spanish lessons are also available.
* Flavors Pillar welcomes members and guests to savor all aspects of cultural cuisine, including how to appreciate the taste of fine dishes and wines, and lessons in cooking and nutrition. Q Life’s Wine Club, guided by the resort community’s top sommeliers, offers tastings as well as cuisine pairing suggestions.
* Chillin’ Pillar creates spaces and social activities designed to promote interaction between members of the Quivira community, encouraging shared experiences. For example, owner cocktail parties are typically held every week during high season, while on-shore fishing is a great way to experience the dramatic scenery of Quivira’s privileged location. Residents also enjoy exclusive access to the private, members-only course at Quivira Golf Club, a spectacular Jack Nicklaus Signature design recently voted to Golf Digest’s “World’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses” roster.
* Cool Club Pillar provides a safe and stimulating environment for children. Among the fun, educational activities available are golf lessons for kids & teens (ages 6-16) In addition, the Kids Club at Sunset Beach features arts and crafts, board games, while the Fun Lab offers arcade games, video games, pool games, movies, and more.
* On Four Paws Pillar gives the community’s four-legged companions the care they deserve. Walkers and trainers, water dispensers and waste disposal bins are located around the property, ensuring the well-being of members’ beloved pets. The guiding theme is simple: Tired dogs are calm dogs. Exercised dogs are healthy animals.
For additional information access the web site at www.quiviraloscabos.com or call +52 (624) 173 61 46 or toll free in the U.S. (866) 578-4847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a personal visit.