(ROUND ROCK, TX.) – KemperSports announced the successful completion of a comprehensive renovation of Forest Creek Golf Club, located on the East Side of Round Rock, Texas. Working alongside the city of Round Rock, TX., the KemperSports team led a 9-month, $5.1M renovation. The golf course will open to the public for play on Oct. 1.
· Rebuilding all 18 greens, practice putting green and chipping green to United States Golf Association (USGA) specifications
· Creation of optional 19th hole, par-3
· Complete renovation of the driving range, including new tee area, range lighting, netting, regrading target greens and sand traps
· Reconstruction of all bunkers throughout the golf course
· Improved drainage in low lying areas of the course
· Installation of new state-of-the-art irrigation system
· Replacement and renovation of bridges and other infrastructure throughout the golf course
The renovation also included the clearing of non-native trees and planting of native grasses to further complement the course’s beauty. The new visual corridors also increase the playability of the modern gem golf course.
“The work at Forest Creek Golf Club turned out great,” said KemperSports CEO Steve Skinner. “The course looks fantastic and will be fun to play. It’s a great amenity for the residents and local golfers.”
For more information about Forest Creek Golf Club, visit www.ForestCreek.com.