Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Nicklaus Companies Announces Expansion in Business Operations

Nicklaus Companies Hires Business Development Associate to Nicklaus Design in Palm Beach Gardens and places Marketing Executive in New York  

(PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla.) – The Nicklaus Companies today announced two strategic executive appointments to fuel additional growth in its key business units of golf course design and marketing. Nicklaus Design, the global leader in golf course design, welcomes Tommy Hearden as the newest Business Development Associate to expand the company’s market research initiatives and new business opportunities. Nicklaus Brands, the worldwide licensing business launched in 1962, appoints Mike Zausmer as Marketing Manager and Director of Business Development, relocating to New York, the business center for Nicklaus Executive Chairman, Howard Milstein’s expanding portfolio of golf companies.  

“Our greatest assets are our people and our brand,” said Nicklaus CEO, John Reese. “As our company continues to expand in domestic and international markets, services and products, it is crucial to have personnel in place to assure the Nicklaus name remains at the forefront in each category. Tommy and Mike create assurance that standard is executed across markets and business lines with our customers.”

As Nicklaus Design’s newest Business Development Associate, Hearden is charged with expanding Nicklaus Design’s North American footprint to influence and grow the company’s domestic portfolio. Further, he will be primarily responsible for national market research and lead generation, championing the firm’s unique capabilities in renovation, redesign, new course design and turnkey development. Meanwhile, Zausmer recently transferred from the Nicklaus Companies’ headquarters to establish a satellite office in Manhattan, at Milstein’s Emigrant Bank building. He will work cross-functionally with Milstein's other golf properties to identify and execute new business opportunities for the Nicklaus lifestyle brand expansion.

For more information on Nicklaus Design or the Nicklaus Companies, visit nicklaus.com.

10 comments:

Steeeeveeee said...

It's great when the business expands. It happens that for development you need to find out useful information. For example, that you can keep your bills and affairs in one application like Pest Control Software. It is very convenient and practical, try it.

Anonymous said...

That's true! Recently I started having my first clients, and the feeling of my business growing is really overwhelming.

RED ARROW said...

I'm glad that you're experiencing something like that, and I hope that your business will continue to grow! I have a startup as well, but to be honest, everything is not going well. I think that the main problem was in my HR manager because he used to constantly hire someone low-qualified, and I even had to learn how to remove someone from a group chat after firing him because he didn't want to leave.

Daniel58 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello everyone. I would like to ask you about the help for me because I faced some problem with digital forensics in my company. I need your advice related with juridical help in this issue and I hope you'll give me some information. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Generally, I know that a lot of people face this difficulty while running a business. Anyway, in this case I'd like to mention this resource https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/5-top-defense-strategies-with-an-experienced-pharmacy-audit-lawyer-62326 there's information about defense strategies. It will give you new knowledge, so try to use it as well.

Anonymous said...

Business operations are necessary for each entrepreneur. By the way, I would like to find some new solutions for developing my business, so does anybody know anything about it?

Alexander said...

Guys, business issues are interesting to discuss as this sphere of life takes an essential role in our life. You know, getting new solutions is quite necessary, so need of the previous person is understandable to me. I’ve got my own recycling company and a coupe of days ago I started to understand that it needs to be developed better. For instance, here I found new technology solutions and luminometer plate reader that is an important thing in my factory. Besides, you can check it out if you really need to have something like that.

Anonymous said...

Guys, I'd like to join because this topic seems pretty close to me. I recently decided to start my own website, but I needed to know what to do to succeed. So I decided to use my friend's advice and visited this site amasty which describes the service of creating high quality sites. I feel that everyone should have a better understanding of this issue.

Jordans said...

Hello, midday! Professionals have always been necessary for my firm, especially because I work in consulting. I advise consulting with experts from list of accounting firms in singapore . You will not regret making this choice since it will be very beneficial for you. Wishing you luck, my buddy.